Wednesday 2 January 2013

change of name

Hi all , this year I decided to spend some time and really try and get into the blogging world , so I have changed my blog name from MAvisMAdeit - to the Shabbied Up Granny. I hope to show you some of my more recent work and hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I like to make it . Crafting is my passion and at the moment papercrafting is top of my lists . I recently came across a tutorial on how to make an origami star box. I made a few for gifts at Christmas and everyone seemed to like them.I have recently adapted the box and will share a picture with you shortly

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I really am going to try and keep it up this year. I hope you manage to do the same. Love your work by the way, paper-craft I think is the only one I have not tried (apart from dabbling in origami)xx

    ReplyDelete