Saturday 19 January 2013

Box o'pansies

Hello lovely blog friends , how does the saying go " never count your chickens" just when I thought spring was around the corner , here we are covered in snow !!!! and it didn't stop all day .
Well being ever the optimist I wasn't about to let a bit of snow put me off my latest project, yes you've guessed it another origami box . A couple of weeks ago whilst out craft shopping I found the most beautiful purple coloured card stock , I had to have it  - this time I made a larger box than usual, I made some paper pansies (I have to cut them by hand as I don't own a die cutter), and here we are the finished project.I think this one is destined for my Mum for Mothers Day , I shall fill it with smellies, soaps and few treats for her. Happy Makings Bev xx
the box lid
the inside of the box.















a close up of the paper pansies, just cut from glitter card stock and tinted with some acrylic paint, and the leaves made from everyday copy paper

2 comments:

  1. You do make such beautiful things. Lucky Mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Annabelle for your lovely comment xx

    ReplyDelete