Monday 11 March 2013

A bear with a heart

Hi Blog chums , hope you are all well

As many of you know it was Mothers Day yesterday , so I thought I would just pop by and show you what I'd made for my lovely Mum.

I had a go at making air dry clay hearts which are really easy and fun to do , I gave them a coat of paint in her favourite colour , which is green and prettied them up for her. I made the letters out of some beaded trim I had and glued them on, threaded some ribbon through to hang them with and made a quick pole from a couple of odd door knobs and a piece of dowling covered in ribbon, a few little flowers and we were finished .

 And of course she had seen some of my bears recently , so I had to create one especially for her in a very funky green eyelash wool I found .


Happy makings

Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment