Sunday 1 September 2013

Autumn

Good morning  blog chums,

as I mentioned a few weeks ago, I was very excited to be asked to join the Craft Mojo design team.

Today is the start of a new challenge on the blog and the theme is  AUTUMN COLOURS . Please pop over and have a look and enter the challenge which runs until the end of this month . There is a £10 prize up for grabs for the winner to spend in the new Craft Mojo on-line shop

I made this little wall hanging for my first design on the team .

I backed some lovely autumn coloured paper onto heavy card stock, then mat and layered some different papers from my stash in shades of orange & green before I added the hand drawn image (which I coloured with Promarkers) to them .
I framed the whole picture with some garden twine which I twisted to form the basis of the tree , before I cut out the little leaves with crinkly scissors from snippets of papers I had left over.

Happy Makings 
Bev xx

2 comments: